Mining Trade and Investment exhibition will be held in Astana alongside the Forum on 19 and 20 April 2017.
Open to visitors and general public, the show offers unique opportunities to both international and domestic companies to demonstrate their products, services and projects to highly sophisticated target audience.
» Enhance visibility at the region’s premier international mining event
» Create a “home base” for meeting existing and new customers
» Demonstrate your capabilities and strengths
» Present new products, projects and services
» Conduct surveys and face-to-face interviews
– Domestic and international mining companies
– Geological and mineral exploration companies
– Mining consultants and engineers
– Mine design institutes
– Mining construction companies
– Insurance, audit and law firms
– Software producers
– Geological equipment producers and distributors
– HR consultants
– Mining machine producers and distributors
– Processing equipment producers and distributors
– International commodity traders and investors
– Mining associations and trade bodies
– Mining financiers
» Over 700 senior managers and directors from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Austria, Australia, USA, Canada and New Zealand visited the show in 2016.
» Over 40% of the Forum delegates and visitors are CEOs, MDs and board members.
» Exhibition is open to visitors and general public (subject to visitor pre-registration)
Are you considering exhibiting alongside the Forum? Find opportunities, application forms and deadlines below.